The Hon’ble Chief Justice, High Court of Sindh has been pleased to declare 03rd August (Monday) as public holiday for High Court of [email protected], its Bench at Sukkur & circuit Courts at Hyderabad &Larkana and subordinate Courts to it in the Province on account of Eid-ul-Azha.
For more information visit: http://www.shc.gov.pk/district_courts_sindh.php
Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan (IPO-Pakistan) was established as an autonomous body on April 8, 2005 under the administrative control of the Cabinet Division for integrated and efficient intellectual property management in the country. On July 25, 2016, the administrative control of IPO-Pakistan was transferred from Cabinet Division to Commerce Division. The Trade Marks Registry, Copyright Office and the Patent & Design Office became part of the new Organization under a unified and integrated management system. The major functions of the Organization, inter alia, include:-
- Administer and coordinate all Government systems for protection and strengthening of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Manage all IP offices in the country
- Create awareness about IP Rights
- Advise Federal Government on IP Policy
- Ensure effective enforcement of IP rights through designated IPR Enforcement Agencies (Police, FIA, and Pakistan Customs).
The world’s number one source for global intellectual property (Patents, industrial designs, copyright, trademarks etc.) information, resources and services.
For more information visit: https://www.wipo.int/portal/en/index.html